self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev

From: Wouter Tebbens
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:28:28 +0100

Hi Rajiv,

nair rajiv wrote:
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Wouter Tebbens /http://testing.selfplatform.eu:8081/selfplatform/lessonsview?ssid=955 /The lessons that are present in the link you specified don't have any versions that is why you couldn't see any versions.
Oops, yes you are right! Fortunately now I see the versions.

As of now we are working on the versioning of courses and to upload images to the system. The organizer we had earlier did not have a save or publish button,we would have it this time so that the moment the user saves or publishes the course a new version of the course will get created . Hoping to finish it by this weekend.
Good to hear that. Looking forward to see the results then.

best,

Wouter