self-platform-dev

Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev

From: Federico Heinz
Subject: Re: [Self-platform-dev] progress SELF Dev
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 13:22:05 -0200

On 22/02/2008, Nagarjuna G. wrote:
> since test cases are not coming up, let us at least make tasks at
> savannah, and then we can manage the project there.

Come to think of it, it wouldn't even be appropriate for me to add tasks...
that is something that must be reserved for you, who knows how the bugs can be
fixed, and in which order. The proper way is for others to report bugs, and for
you to create the tasks that will fix them, don't you think?

        Fede