Re: [Simulavr-devel] compile problem

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] compile problem
Date: Tue Jul 30 16:03:01 2002

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, John Regehr wrote:

:) Ok, now I get simulavr to build and all tests are passed.
:)
:) The only thing I had to change was one line in
:) avr-libc-20020630/crt1/gcrt1.S -- it wanted gcc == 3.2, which I changed
:) to gcc >= 3.2.

That's odd. I haven't had a problem with that.

:)
:) Some things I had thought about adding to simulavr:
:)   - an elf loader (probably not high priority)

This may not even be needed since you can always generate a raw bin file
from an elf file with avr-objcopy. I usually just set up my makefiles to
do that automagically.

:)   - support for ATmega 103 and maybe also 163

It should be trivial to add these with as much support as the mega128.
Which sadly, isn't all that much right now. There's a ton of stuff to do
with added all the io register functionality.

Ted Roth