[Simulavr-devel] Re: AT43USB devices

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: AT43USB devices
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

Ted:

In looking through the port errors I get, I see that port widths are only
allowed to be integer values between 7 and 8.  Our parts have port widths
between 4 and 8, and they are not always continuous.  (E.g., the '325 has
a port d with bits 0,1,3-7.  The '351 has a PORTB with only bits 4-7).

I have the feeling that implementing this would be difficult.  Any ideas?
I'm going to play around with devsupp.c and ports.c to get a little more
out of them (fix some bugs and allow other ports).

Keith