[Simulavr-devel] Re: AT43USB devices

From: Keith Gudger
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: AT43USB devices
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 09:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Ted:

I've answered my own question about timer1...  Is there any chance of
moving the device definitions out of .c code and into outside files?  That
way anybody could add devices without having to mess with the source code.
Below is an example from a device file I use in some software I wrote /
use (as an example).  What do you think?  I'm willing to put effort into
this (however, I do have trouble using CVS from the linux box that works
for development...)

Keith

(from file "43326.def")
Mem_Size 2000