RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: RE: [Simulavr-devel] Simulavr error
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 18:14:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, William Rivet wrote:

> If there is interest in simulavrxx, pipe up. I tend to spend time on
> this when I get people asking questions (like this :-) ) Depending on
> what Dhruvesh is doing, perhaps he could test out my CMake based build
> of simulavrxx. That's a bumpy ride on cygwin for now I'll admit though.

I'm still interested, though I'm still on the low end of the learning curve.
Not yet being familiar with python, tcl or gdb interfaces,
it's slow going.
It's something my boss has told me not to do,
so my time available is rather limited.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Those parts of the system that you can hit with a hammer (not advised)