Re: [Simulavr-devel] Invitation to be a developer

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Invitation to be a developer
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:13:07 -0500

Weddington, Eric wrote:
Hi Onno, All,

You are submitting many good patches that are very much needed in simulavr.

Why don't you become a developer, with CVS write priveledges, so you can commit
these patches yourself? It would save us all a lot of time. :-)

For all other simulavr members: any objections?
I am new to the party but I welcome him.  He is making
great additions and knows when to ask for review.
What else can you ask?

--joel