[Simulavr-devel] Re: ping on avrtest like options

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Re: ping on avrtest like options
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:50:45 -0500

Weddington, Eric wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Sherrill [mailto:address@hidden Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:25 AM
To: Weddington, Eric
Cc: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: ping on avrtest like options

Hi,

I would like to get this reviewed so my tree doesn't
have a lot of diffs.

https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?106674

[Note: bringing thread to list]

Please note that I have not tried the patch, so I don't know if it works as
advertised.

:)
Regarding patch:

- regress/avrtest/Makefile.am:
Any file compiled with $(AVR_GCC) usually uses -Os instead of -O2.

Got it.
- src/main.cpp:
Could you please write verbose (-V) messages for the new -a and -e switches?
Have it print out the offsets specified.

I had added all this.  Do you want me to update the
patch on the issue or commit?
Thanks,
Eric
--joel