Re: [Simulavr-devel] RFC: a few feature ideas

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] RFC: a few feature ideas
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:02:29 -0500

Michael N. Moran wrote:

ASCII might make the files easier to edit by hand
if required but, of course, that would "complicate"
the load/save procedures.

I have code from RTEMS that reads/writes the
binary coverage maps written by simulators.
So it would not be any special effort to write
it in an ASCII format.

And eventually supporting coverage analysis
is on my long term wish list for simulavrxx but
not today.

--joel