Re: [Simulavr-devel] Trouble building master branch

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Trouble building master branch
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:03:31 +0200

Hi Raphael,

Next step for me will be in a few days to try to have simulavr run two
ATmega32 communicating through an SPI link. From what I read in the PDF,
that should be possible, am I right ?

It's possible, but only with a little bit work. You have to use TCL interface or python interface for that. I've made this with python interface as an example and test, how it could work. But this dosn't work together with gdb. Mostly I don't use gdb, I prefer writing unit tests for development.

An other way is to do that with TCL interface. As I remember, Joel Sherrill has used this for running multicore simulation. Maybe he can answer your questions for TCL interface.

cu, Thomas