Re: [Simulavr-devel] stable version for download?

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] stable version for download?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 06:08:13 +0100

Hi Klaus,

about outstanding changes: in the moment only the change for control start address. (which Albrecht has tested by an patch)

about branching for release 1.1: I have no problem to branch before my changes for USI. Means, that release 1.1 doesn't get USI and also not the control start address change.

As I check every time changes arrive master branch (not only my changes and then, if I see it) that all build and that "make check" is ok, I would tell, that's mostly stable. :-) Maybe check, if that, what's in examples directory, is building and working. (and have to be changed, if not ok) This is also a type of "regression check - by hand". :-) Ofcourse, the "best bugs" will find the "customer" - Murphy greets!

Maybe let us branch now. (with the decision, from which point?) and have a delay till beginning of march, if we see some bugs, then release.

cu, Thomas