sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] v3 keys w/(v4) subkeys still afflicting SKS

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] v3 keys w/(v4) subkeys still afflicting SKS
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 11:10:42 -0400

There might be some CVS version out there that is marked as 1.0.7 with
such a bug, so I would definitely try recompiling a new version and
trying again.  You shouldn't have to do anything special to update
your database, so it should be an easy step.

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 09:56:13 -0500 (CDT), Daniel Johnson