sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] v3 keys w/(v4) subkeys still afflicting SKS

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] v3 keys w/(v4) subkeys still afflicting SKS
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 17:33:02 -0400

Someone building an SKS installation with a recent versoin of SKS will
NOT see this problem.  The problem only arises for people who built
their databases with an old version of SKS, and then upgraded.  Given
that the sks drop solution should work for the small number of
afflicted hosts, and that new users won't have this problem, I see no
reason to update cleandb.