straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Feature Requests, etc.

From: Jonathan Pietkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Feature Requests, etc.
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:58:09 -0600

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 07:35:25PM +1100, Jan Alonzo wrote:
> There are shortcuts for refresh feed/all (Go to "Go" menu item to see
> what they are). As for 'add new feed', I added a menu item for it in my
> repository (if it hasn't reached juri's archive yet).

Excellent, I did it too, but am having glade/compile issues at the
momment, and hoped to address that in a separate email.

Something in me says Ctrl - t (I use it alot in mozilla-firebird :)
), but even Ctrl + + would seem reasonable too.

(And don't forget Ctrl+ = for those of us who sometimes miss the shift
key)

Jonathan Pietkiewicz