[STUMP] Monitor long running tasks in Stumpwm

From: Stefan Reichör
Subject: [STUMP] Monitor long running tasks in Stumpwm
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 22:29:02 +0200

Hi there,

I often have longer running tasks and I want to see their state. So I
decided to put this state in the Stumpwm modeline.

Attached is my result.

The header of the script describes how to use it.
It is a python script that calculates the modeline information string.

The script can also be used to show a message in the modeline for a
given number of seconds.

I use this script for some days now and I really like it.
I guess it will be useful for some other stumpwm users as well. Is there
a contrib directory in the stumpwm git tree where this script could be stored?

Stefan.