swarm-hackers

Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm in debian/ubuntu

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm in debian/ubuntu
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:49:38 +1000

Hey Scott,

I'm quite comfortable creating Debian/RPM packages, so I'll put my hand up for this. =)

Nima

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 3:28 AM, Scott Christley <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello All,

I would like to make Swarm a standard debian/ubuntu package so those users can just use the apt-get package system to install Swarm.  Is somebody already doing this or has worked on this?  If not, I'm gonna apply to become a Debian maintainer for Swarm.

thanks
Scott