galib/neurolib & tared manuals...

From: John Eikenberry [MSAI]
Subject: galib/neurolib & tared manuals...
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 01:00:41 -0500 (EST)

First of all, I'd just like to thank JJ for the excellent contributions.
I'm working on a classifier system as a sub-swarm for my agents and
the ga-lib came in very handy. :)

Secondly, I was wondering if the documentation for galib and neurolib
could be tared up and put on the ftp site. I like to have the documentation
kept locally and it gets to be a pain to download each page and image
separately. I'd really appreciate it. :)

Thanks,

John Eikenberry
address@hidden
 will deserve neither and lose both."