Re: ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message

From: Eric Carr
Subject: Re: ccMail SMTPLINK Undeliverable Message
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 96 15:28:58 CST

     Just a small note not exactly related to swarm-support. I would like
     to apologize for the added bandwidth the bounces are adding to the
     group (and this note as well). Our gateway crashed and decided I no
     longer existed so bounced the message back to sender and not rely. I
     apologize. I have talked to Glen about removing the list until I get a
     more stable email account. I just wanted to apologize for any
     annoyances this might have caused. And now back to the normal
     swarmification activities ...

     Eric Carr