Set_c createEnd problem

From: address@hidden (Bohdan Durnota)
Subject: Set_c createEnd problem
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 21:45:19 +1100

I have been busily enhancing the space library for a GIS/MAS
project, and wanted to use a Set type. Having located Set_c,
I decide to use it ....

Unfortunately, when I issue a createEnd during create-phase, I
get a segmentation fault on my Solaris. I would like to know
if this is a standard problem? OR better, can it be fixed?

BTW, the code is trivial:

        Set_c * aSet;

        aSet = [Set_c createBegin: [self getZone]];
        [aSet createEnd];

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Cheers, Bohdan

Bohdan Durnota, Lecturer                PO Box 197
Faculty of Computing/Info Tech          Caulfield East 3145
Monash University                       Australia

email:  address@hidden
http:   //www.sd.monash.edu.au/~bdurnota/bdurnota.html/
        (under repair)
phone:  +61-3-99032041