Re: minor problem in NormalDistribution?

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: minor problem in NormalDistribution?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 14:26:55 -0500 (EST)

re waiting till 1.0.1:
I guess it depends on how long away that is.

re Makefile.conf:
it seemed straightforward to me.

What about my question about "sun word order"?
Is that what I should have on my hpux?

thanks.
 -r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html