Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 12:55:56 -0700

> Anther option is to maintain LaTeX source and use latex2html and
> dvips.

This looks like the best option to me, too.  (Barry tried
to convince us of that when I first came on the project,
but Manor was so against LaTeX that we didn't pursue it at
the time.)  But, converting the html docs to LaTeX would still
entail backing out of html into LaTeX, which is unpleasant.

What we'll probably do is just generate the manual from scratch
using LaTeX.  Then the Swarmdocs as they exist will fade or,
at least, take on a less prominent role.

glen