Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 16:00:12 -0500

>>Anther option is to maintain LaTeX source and use latex2html and dvips.
>This looks like the best option to me, too.

Me too. It's ridiculous, but there's still not really a good source
format that can produce HTML, Postscript, and ASCII all together.

latex is one such format. The default output of latex2html is pretty
ugly, but I've seen some nice things with later versions. The other
option is the LinuxDoc-SGML stuff that a lot of the big Linux manuals
are written in. That's an SGML setup. There were some things I didn't
like about it, but it's pretty good.