Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: swarm docs: minor problem. PS?
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 14:12:43 -0700

>   Have you tried html2ps?
>
> Though I have not tired it my self, I  Just did a quick search and it
> turned up:
>

> ftp://ftp.tdb.uu.se/pub/sources/html2ps/

This works great!  (Thanks Shan.) It even imports all the
color graphics (via ImageMagick).

Now, the question is "Should I generate a bunch of postscript
files and put them all together and package them up for others?"
Or should I just recommend they get the program and try it
out themselves?  Everything loses it's connectivity, of course.
That means that if we expect these docs to be read in a certain
order, we should package it all up ourselves.  But, the html docs
really were designed with the hypertext assumption in place,
which means they weren't written with any specific order in mind.
This is decent for those who reallyreallyreally want postscript.

But, for those who actually want a Swarm Manual, this won't help.

glen