Re: Lurker

From: Brian Mayoh
Subject: Re: Lurker
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 18:21:04 +0100

>> Trey Fondon
>>
>> PS  Any idea how many Lurkers are out there?
>

>But, it's precisely these higher level discussions we will need to
>see here before we can ever consider splitting the list into an
>"installation/mechanics" list and a "modelling/theory" list.  And
>members of all four of the above classes can engage in the latter.
        As a lurker supervising SWARM users I (and I guess many others in
the same situation) are most interested in modelling/theory, whereas some
of my users are most interested in installation/mechanics.
        Regards    Brian Mayoh

Brian Mayoh, Aarhus University Computer Science Department,
NyMunkegade Bldg.540,DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark!!!!!!!!! email address@hidden
Phone +45 8942 3188 Direct +45 8942 3373 Fax +45 8942 3255