Digest?

From: Holly Arrow
Subject: Digest?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 15:28:48 -0800 (PST)

This is in response to a number of comments about the volume of traffic
on the list (which is also filling up my in-box).  Is there any way to
get the messages in digest form so we just get one collated set of
messages per day?

I am presuming that "digest" is something that needs to
happen on the listserv end.  Is that correct, or do those of us who might
find this attractive need to do it using local using my e-mail software?

Thanks.  Holly A.

Holly Arrow, Assistant Professor   address@hidden

Department of Psychology  &  Center for Social Cognition & Decision Making
1227 University of Oregon               at the
Eugene OR 97403              Institute for Cognitive and Decision Sciences
Phone: (541) 346-1996        University of Oregon
FAX: (541) 346-4911          FAX: (541) 346-4914