Re: Getting Mac Linux is not worth the trouble.

From: Theodore C. Belding
Subject: Re: Getting Mac Linux is not worth the trouble.
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 1997 15:38:23 -0500

Why do you say that "getting Mac linux is not worth the trouble"?  Have you
tried it?  Swarm 1.0 works fine with MkLinux DR2, and several of us are
using it without any problems.  See my email in the swarm-support email
archive for details on how to compile Swarm for MkLinux.
-Ted

--
Ted Belding                      <mailto:address@hidden>
University of Michigan Program for the Study of Complex Systems