Re: Tcl Script Error

From: Manor Askenazi
Subject: Re: Tcl Script Error
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:26:41 -0800

> Hi,
> I started to use EZBin class  for histograms.
> When I run my program, I get pop-up windows like "Error:bad option "W:"
> must be -displayof, -force, or -lasfor". I'm using a Solaris machine.
>
> In my home, I use MkLinux and I don't have this problem at all. Looks like
> I need to update Tcl or Tk. Which one should I update? Is there any quick
> fix?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Jae

The bug is in the Swarm code itself (my fault :) and has been fixed by
JJ Merelo. I'm not sure whether a bug-fix was posted, but the idea is that
in the file swarm/src/tkobjc/tkobjc.m wherever you see %W there should be
%%W... However, since I haven't generated the bug fix, you should probably
get the latest tkobjc.m from the Institute...

Regards,

Manor.

PS. I wish all flavours of UNIX implemented the _exact_ same <stdio.h> and
    <strings.h> semantics...