Re: Memory allocation/deallocations in swarm -- lead to thrashing?

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: Memory allocation/deallocations in swarm -- lead to thrashing?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:57:06 -0800 (PST)

Certainly the time series graphs (BLT) continue to take up more memory.
That is why you can zoom in at any point on the graph.  I dont know
if this can account for all the memory probs that you are seeing or not.

Cheers,

   D3

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *