Re: install size

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: Re: install size
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 12:06:21 -0800 (PST)

I remember when I added a 10Meg HD to my 1st (original) IBM PC.
No one could understand why I would want it because I would
never be able to use all that space!  Nelson is correct,
purchasing the smallest drive possible makes certain that soon
you will be replacing it.  Remember, you will want to store
data from sims and image captures etc.  I think minimum size
is 1 gig and the difference between 1 and 2 is nonexistent
so you really need a 2 Gig drive

Cheers,

   D3

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *