Thank you!

From: Alan L. Liu
Subject: Thank you!
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:57:35 -0500 (CDT)

> Happy joy joy, that just looks a heck of a lot like a GCC 2.8 libobjc
> runtime.  Looking back at your emails, you're using Debian 1.3, right?
> Well, come to find out that Debian 1.3 comes equipped with a heavily
> frobbed Objective C runtime.
>
> Sigh.  I'll try to get yet another binary distribution built for
> Debian 1.3.

Well, I upgraded to Debian 2.0, grabbed gcc 2.8.1, and things magically worked
again (all those elusive swarmapps decided to cooperate :). Maybe you should
warn Debian 1.3 users on the Swarm website about trying to get Swarm
working... I might've been stuck scratching my head over this for a long
time if it hadn't been for your advice. Thanks a bunch -- you literally
saved my life!

Alan