Help me please

From: Miguel Angel Sanchez
Subject: Help me please
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:52:01 -0500

I installed the win95 binary release of the swarm environment.

The bash shell pops-up, and with the set command the output is:

COMSPEC='C:\COMMAND.COM
CYGFS=H:/Cygnus/B19
CYGREL=B19
CYGROOT='H:\Cygnus\B19'
SWARMHOME=/Swarm/swarm-1.1
SWARMROOT=/Swarm
SWARMSETUP=SFI-NT
TCL_LIBRARY='H:\Cygnus\B19\share\tcl8.0\'
TEMP='C:\WINDOWS\TEMP'

I took it as a good signal.

Then I type the command:

"make -C swarm-1.1"

But the answer is simply:

I have no address@hidden//H/Swarm] $ make -C swarm-1.1
bash: make: command not found

After that nothing else.

What is wrong? I follow the instructions:
make the tmp and bin directories, copy the shell.exe, redirect the
environment variable in the makefile of the examples.

But just the same.

Help me please?

Miguel Angel Sanchez
Information Systems