ffi

From: Doug Donalson;
Subject: ffi
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 15:53:29 -0700 (PDT)

Next,

   I got ffi.  I configured it, made it, and installed it in
a directory I set up (not /use/local)  I set all the FFIPREFIX
type stuff in my Makefile.conf along with the lib and include
paths.  I even set the LD_LIB_PATH env variable.  When I try to
run heatbugs, it says it can't open libffi.so.1.

Where does it think this file is supposed to be?

Cheers,

  D3

* Doug Donalson                          * Office: (805) 893-2962         *
* Ecology, Evolution, and Marine Biology * Home:   (805) 961-4447         *
* UC Santa Barbara                       * email address@hidden
* Santa Barbara Ca. 93106                *                                *
*   The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that             *
*   heralds new discoveries, is not "EUREKA" (I have found it) but        *
*   "That's funny ...?"                                                   *
*       Isaac Asimov                                                      *