Re: ffi

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: ffi
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:12:40 -0700

The Win95 code comes with ffi in a directory called /Packages.
The directory is not there in the unix version of archive inbstall.

I downloaded the standard swarm source code to the UCSB server
(solaris/unix).  I unzipped and untared the files and then also installed
tkobjc-1.3.  When you compile it says it can't find ffi.h from
messageProbe.m.

I then hacked the Win95 install and got ffi.h and another ffi file which
ffi.h wants.  This gets me through the basic compile, but heatbugs wants
-lffi.  This does not seem to get built except in the Win95 installation.
That is why I refered to Solaris, perhaps Unix would have been better.

Doug