Re: Making swarm-1.2 work with redhat 5.1

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: Re: Making swarm-1.2 work with redhat 5.1
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:52:29 -0500

Don't forget the magic incantations 'CC=egcs LIBS=-lpthread' before
./configure for *all* the parts of the install! [libffi, tclobjc, blt] I
see from your log below that your configure step found the gcc compiler,
but on 5.1 that compiler doesn't have any objectiveC stuff with it, AFAIK.
(Your log shows that configure didn't find objc stuff -- it's not a patch
you need, 'tis the right compiler!)

Cheers,
--Sven