Re: automake/conf

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: automake/conf
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:55:04 -0400 (EDT)

hi alex,
since these are going to be required, could you please
add then to the
   ftp://ftp.santafe.edu/pub/swarm/needed-software/
directory?
Thanks!
 -r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html