Re: Building Swarm 1.2 on Linux 5.0

From: Mark H. Butler
Subject: Re: Building Swarm 1.2 on Linux 5.0
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 09:09:34 +0100

Does anybody have any suggestions why changing this import statement to an
include statement to allow Swarm to build on Redhat 5?

Laurence writes:
> We have finally successfully compiled Swarm 1.2 - thanks for your help.
> The problem was solved eventually by changing a line in CustomProbeMap.m
> from:
>       #import <stdarg.h>
> to:
>       #include <stdarg.h>

I can't see why it would work BUT I can confirm we had to change it to get
it to build.

Thanks in advance

Mark H. Butler
address@hidden                  http://www.csc.liv.ac.uk/~mhb