re: Speedbar/ObjC

From: Steve Emsley
Subject: re: Speedbar/ObjC
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:34:04 GMT

Hi,

Please ignore my last question. The problem was caused by having
multiple versions of speedbar & imenu and an incorrect regex to
identify ObjC files and syntax for imenu. Hell, I hate LISP!

Works fine now and looks like it'll be a handy navigation aid.
--

  Steve Emsley
  address@hidden                    www.oikos.ac.uk/~sme