Re: swarm in java?

From: Vladimir Jojic
Subject: Re: swarm in java?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:43:35 -0700 (MST)

Rayman,

I would suggest reading the documentation and learning how Swarm works.
This knowledge is language independent and necessary for you to be able
to implement your models in either Objective-C or Java.

On the other hand to get the real understanding of Swarm and what is it
all about you have to implement models. So it is up to you to decide
whether you want to learn how Swarm works right now and implement models
in Objective-C and that way allow yourself smoother transition to Java
version or learn about Java language.

Regards,
Vladimir