re: Speedbar/ObjC

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: re: Speedbar/ObjC
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:59:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Steve,

sounds interesting. Never got beyond highlighting of ObjC myself. So, what
can speedbar etc. do for you and how do you do it?

Cheers, Jan.

Jan Kreft                               Phone +44 (0)1222 876036
Cardiff School of Biosciences           Fax   +44 (0)1222 874305
Cardiff University                      E-mail address@hidden
PO Box 915, Cardiff CF1 3TL, UK