Re: How to synchronize actions?

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: How to synchronize actions?
Date: 17 Feb 1999 11:22:07 -0800

FM> The schedule should be interrupted between action 2 and 3,until
FM> the blackboard has processed its own message.

What I'm saying is that the blackboard can send messages to the workers
and the workers can send message to the blackboard, and that these
message can schedule things.

Perhaps it isn't even necessary that the blackboard have any notion of
time.  You could lose the repeat interval, and when the blackboard
batch was full and reviewed, have a message sent to each agent telling
it to reschedule its work.