Re: Strange problems with graph library: Partially solved

From: Axel von Kamp
Subject: Re: Strange problems with graph library: Partially solved
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:16:52 +0000

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> AVK> EXTRALDFLAGS=-static doesn't seem to do the trick...
>
> Try -all-static.

This would work if I had static libraries for Tk/Tcl which I haven't (and
don't seem to be available as rpms)
So I changed the Makefile.common of Swarm in the following way:

73c73
< SWARMMODULES = space analysis simtools simtoolsgui tclobjc activity
random objectbase collections defobj misc
---
> SWARMMODULES = space analysis simtools simtoolsgui tkobjc tclobjc
activity random objectbase collections defobj misc
75c75
< SWARMLIBS = $(foreach module,$(SWARMMODULES),-l$(module))
/usr/local/lib/libtkobjc.a
---
> SWARMLIBS = $(foreach module,$(SWARMMODULES),-l$(module))

Guess what? It doesn't crash any more. Don't ask me why, though... :)

Cheers,
Axel