Re: Strange problems with graph library

From: Axel von Kamp
Subject: Re: Strange problems with graph library
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:56:39 +0000

Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

> AVK> The reason is that the
> AVK> configure script assumes that I want to use the gcc and ignores
> AVK> that I have set the environment variable GCC=egcs. (I'm using
> AVK> RedHat 5.1 where the gcc has no Objective C support, but the egcs
> AVK> has).
>
> The environment variable is CC, e.g.:
>
>    CC=egcs ./configure [etc]

Alright. So I configured Swarm using:
CC=egcs CFLAGS=-g ./configure --with-defaultdir=/usr/local
compiled and installed it.
I then linked graph and DynamicGraph against it and looked at the
backtrace after crashing dynamicGraph again but the information provided
by the backtrace is the same as I've posted in my last email.