Re: Swarm applications build but coredump

From: Lorin Hochstein
Subject: Re: Swarm applications build but coredump
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:37:49 -0400

Since I am not the administrator of the Linux box, I do not know if the
Tcl/Tk/BLT libraries are the latest ones. How would I find out? However,
I am using the newer RPM's (for RedHat 6.0). The older ones failed
outright. However, I installed the binaries. Do you think it would fix
anything if a source installation was done instead?