Re: initSwarm error?

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: initSwarm error?
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:04:06 -0700

Hey Doug,
Is it replicable?  If so, could you run it in gdb?
I would suggest that your .swarmArchiver file could
have gotten mucked up or if you have other initialization
files, then they could cause it.  It's unlikely but possible
that, if you're running with the varyseed option, then the
pseudo-random numbers put it in a state that you haven't
yet seen.

glen