Re: cons error from other than .swarmArchiver ?

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: cons error from other than .swarmArchiver ?
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:24:21 -0800

Cathrine,

   I have installed it on 5 different Win98 machines, here is what works for
me.

1.)  Make sure you have compleatly removed all versions of Swarm, including
ALL directories.

2.)  Install Cygnus with its default settings (on drive c:).

3.)  Install Swarm 2.0.1 wherever you want.

Step 1 is the most important.  You might as well remove Cygnus as well and
start with a clean slate.

Hope this helps,

   D3