Re: Sudden Refusal of Swarm to run Compiled Obj-C Programs

From: Konrad Richter
Subject: Re: Sudden Refusal of Swarm to run Compiled Obj-C Programs
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:07:04 +0100

I have just used the McAffee Uninstaller for Swarm and then installed it again from the scratch. Now the programs works again. I suppose, Windows just deleted some part of the Swarm kit (like Windows often does strange things) and my first deinstalling was incomplete.
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Konrad ================================== Swarm-Support is for discussion of the technical details of the day to day usage of Swarm. For list administration needs (esp. [un]subscribing), please send a message to with "help" in the body of the message.