Re: Sudden Refusal of Swarm to run Compiled Obj-C Programs

From: Mestivier Denis
Subject: Re: Sudden Refusal of Swarm to run Compiled Obj-C Programs
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:54:49 +0100

Hi,

i'm trying to install Swarm-2.0.1 on my linux box (Slackware 7.0) and i
have the same problem
when i try the /swarmapps-2.0.1/tutorial/simpleCBug. Compilation is ok,
but execution give the
following :

~/swarmapps-2.0.1/tutorial/simpleCBug > ./bug
*** event raised for error: OffsetOutOfRange
*** function: indexAtOffset(), file: Collection.m, line: 110
*** execution terminating due to error
Symbol.m:173 -[Error(c) _raiseEvent:]
Aborted

But, when I execute this programme under 'root', all is ok. Strange.

I'm new to swarm and perhaps i forget a step.
any ideas ?

thank you
Mestivier Denis