Re: compilation

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: compilation
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 17:12:59 -0800

At 06:05 PM 2/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Marcus, I managed to compile the latest version. No probs. It's up and
running. You recommended me the ptolemy library at Berkeley to build graphics
like historgrams, etc. I'm planning to use that one, but I wonder whether
anyone has been using any other interesting graphical library. Unfortunately
I've got to build a flashy presentation (sic).

Hey Juan,
I'm using Diva, Java 2D, and Ptolemy plot.  And for the tutorial
at SwarmFest, I'm trying to write a raster space object all in
Java.  I highly recommend Diva <http://www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/diva/>
for general canvas art and graphs.  It's a little quirky and
incomplete, but very usable.  Things I intend to try but haven't:
http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/
http://www.netcharts.com/
http://www.klg.com/jclass/
http://www.vni.com/products/wpd/jwave/index.html

glen

glen

--
glen e. p. ropella =><= The front line is everywhere. Hail Eris!
Home: http://forager.swarm.com/~gepr              (505) 424-0448