Re: Big Leak, Titanic going down again!

From: Jan Kreft
Subject: Re: Big Leak, Titanic going down again!
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:22:35 +0000 (GMT)

Doug,

what helped me with my mem leak was your consolation, which I am happy to
return now, and going through the code many times. In the end, it was a
small change in the code I had recently introduced. Since I made many
small changes at the same time, regrading them as straightforward, it was
difficult to trace the culprit. Of course, it was what seemed most
unlikely.

So I would suggest trying to recall all recent changes and going
through them line by line. They are more likely the cause then older
pieces of code.

HTH, Jan.