Re: Bad news on the scheduling front

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: Bad news on the scheduling front
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:29:12 -0800

I think a long time ago we discussed making a test program.  I think it's
time.  That program actually would serve quite nicely as a starting point I
think,  It has all the components necessary to test the
asynchronous/concurrent stuff.  I'll work on it.  I'll also look over your
bug report suggestions and see what I can do about writing one.

Cheers,

   D3